Our client is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing, and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals also has expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support, and other services.
- Implement User Stories for a client’s internally used web-application;
- Design the system architecture for both frontend and backend;
- Troubleshooting, investigation and solving critical production issues;
- Collaboration at the product development at our Agile Scrum Team;
- Discuss problems and achieve solutions in unbureaucratic ways – with the team.
- English advanced level (both written and verbal);
- Studies in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar ongoing or graduate;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to mentor the team;
- Open to learn and develop;
- 5 Years Experience with React.js or Vue.js frontend (mandatory);
- 5 Years Experience with Node.js or Java Springbot (mandatory);
- Experience with Typescript;
- Experience with Openshift or Kubernetes;
- Experience with server-side technologies like REST and GraphQL;
- Experience with databases MongoDB or PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Flexible benefits – On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary – Your contribution to the company is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets – A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 17 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility – We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office – We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription – We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package – If you’re being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply);
- Referral bonuses – We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend the company. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses – We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development – Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration – Your family is growing while working at the company? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together – We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations – In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days – Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in the company. We start with 23 days. From 2023, we will start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits – Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities – You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others.
- Discounts to our partners – We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development – Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings – We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments – You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other companie’s Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset – More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.