For the ongoing development of our platform, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack
Software Engineer with Rails experience!
Help shape one of the most innovative alternative energy start-ups in the crucial
● Developing the latest features of the NTUITY platform together with
experienced software developers and product managers
● Independent analysis and development in the technical areas of NTUITY,
including web development (frontend & backend), API development, cloud
computing, data analytics and AI
● Active collaborationin the agile development
● Completed training in the field of software engineering (University degree)
● Several years of experience with Ruby on Rails as well as in frontend
● Experience in the development and scaling of service -oriented applications
● Strong interest in continuous (personal and professional) development
(learning new technologies and programming languages)
● Excellent communication skills and willingness to improve. We value quality
● Working in a distributed environment with a high degree of personal autonomy
and responsibility is a matter of course for you
Experience in the following areas is an advantage:
● DevOps, container and cloud computing, machine learning,
● IoT and energy systems,as well as cooperation in open source projects.
● A truly transformative product in the field of renewable energies and building
technology with which you can make the world a little better.
● Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and plenty of space to work
● Possibility of active participation in a company with international standards
and top customers.
● Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
● A workplace with the latest hardware in a spacious, optimally connected office
in the city center of Vienna or in Freistadt.
● Promotion of ongoing further development not only on an individual basis, but
as a self-image in the company.
● An established error culture where the “and” comes before the “but” in
● Think and act across borders.
● A young, motivated and dynamic team with a passion for our mission.
.If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.