Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for a Senior iOS Developer smart, creative and with Swift, Objective-C backgroung to work with a very Senior Team for a High-tech Video Platform.
- Implement Map functionality in our apps and SDKs.
- Help contribute to our iOS SDK.
- Design, implement and architect the functionality of our mobile SDK.
- Collaborate with the teams to create a high performance and robust video product.
- Optimize the SDK on the iOS platforms.
- Deliver high quality work on schedule.
- Extensive experience building stuff on top of and with Maps – using MapBox and/or Google Maps API (understand it with lots of experience)
- Proficient in iOS mobile app development (Swift, Objective-C)
- Good understanding of Fullstack development (backend software development, capabilities and limitations of mobile platforms)
- 3+ of full-time native iOS development experience
- Passion for building great mobile experiences and solving hard performance challenges.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent majors
- Work on the US or EU timezone
- Full-time, permanent employment
- A strong GitHub profile is a huge advantage and will accelerate the process.
- Otherwise, we’ll kindly ask you to go through a technical assessment (1-2 hours).
- After the assessment, the team and the CTO will interview you and decide quickly.
This May Be The Best Job Opportunity You’ve Seen In The Last 12 Months!
- San Francisco-based startup
- 100% remote job
- Innovative high-tech company
- Small team (10+ full-time devs)
- Strong team of open-source contributors
- Great cash + Valuable stock, Salary 7000 USD
- Very productive culture, little management, just hustle!
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.