Location: Bucharest, Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.
- The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression
products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
- The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
- We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
-Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
-Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
-Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium – QA Automation and much more.
Summary objective of the job:
- The Java Developers will work as part of a team of developers that support the enhancement and maintenance of Java/J2EE-based ATG ecommerce platform.
- Application covers front facing websites, content management, customer support application, experience manager and payment systems. These positions require hands-on developers for both production support and new development.
● Provide design and implementation support on both new and existing custom development
● Communicate with technical staff and various business clients to aide in the gathering of
new requirements and to identify root cause of application issues
● Estimates tasks accurately
● Takes on new unfamiliar tasks
● Decomposes user stories into tasks
● Swarms with other scrum team members
● Swarming is working in small cross-functional groups to rapidly complete high priority tasks
● Provides timely status to the team
● Participates actively in the team, makes and meets commitments
- Participates in sprint meetings and activities
● Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
● 5+ years of hands-on experience with OOP or one of the following Java/.NET App
● Good understanding of how to implement web applications both back-end (java) and front-end (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, JSP)
● Demonstrated proficiency of SQL Server/Oracle databases
Nice to have:
- Experience using, setting up and maintaining Virtual Box development environments
- Linux, Virtual Box, GIT
– Good general technical engineering skills, strong technical aptitude – self learner
– Multi task, desire and flexibility to be involved in multiple projects, self-motivating
– Strong interpersonal skills, team-player, focused on productivity
– Excellent English and communication skills.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.