We are looking on behalf of our client for a Middle/Senior Java Developer
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing-focused IP, products and methodologies.
Summary objective of the job:
We’re looking for a Java Developer who is proficient with Java. You will work on a team of talented developers and use the latest versions of Java 8, Spring
• Server-side development of multi-threaded game application;
• Programming support.
• At least 4 years of experience;
• Spring (IOC, MVC, Data), Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
• GIT, Netflix Stack
• Tomcat (servlets), MySQL (or another SQL DB), NoSQL — nice to have;
• Spring, Memcache (Membase) — nice to have;
• Java SE experience;
• A degree in Computer science — advantage;
• Good English — advantage;
• Past experience with gaming development — advantage.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.