About the client:
- The world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India.
- They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries.
- For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements.
- Offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries.
- Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing-focused IP, products and methodologies.
- You will be a significant part of a team of experienced engineers who are continuously creating new features and pushing our servers to handle higher loads efficiently.
- You will design and implement highly scalable features and infrastructure services using modern technologies and xp practices (test-driven development is a must in our projects).
- As a software engineer, you will have to manage complexity through thoughtful software design to ensure we can grow and scale our product without sacrificing development speed or quality.
- Our technology stack is pretty wide, in our recent projects we mainly used Java, Groovy, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix stack (Eureka, Hystrix, Archaius, Zuul), Couchbase, Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams, MemSQL, Neo4J, Redis and other tools and frameworks that helped us to build fast, reliable, multi-threaded, highly scalable, service-oriented web services.
- At least 4 years of experience;
- Java 8.
- Spring: Core, MVC,Data, Boot.
- Microservices architecture experience.
- Restful services (REST).
- Concurrency experience.
- RDBS: MySQL, MariaDB
- NoSQLDB: Couchbase, Aerospike
- Messaging: Kafka
- Test-Driven-Development (TDD).
- Other: Maven, Git.
Nice to have:
- Spring Cloud.
- Service Mash architecture experience.
- Reactive programing experience.
- Spring Boot 2.0.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j.
- Apache Camel.
- Kafka Streams.
- High loaded systems experience.
- Component and End-2-End testing experience.
- Contract testing experience.
- Agile environment experience.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.