We are looking on behalf of its client, a Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer.
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries. For over 20 years, our client has focused on large global enterprises across a number of verticals, offering a wide range of testing solutions to meet customer’s business requirements. Our client offers a wide range of personalized testing solutions with years of expertise in the technology, telecom, healthcare, finance, defense, media, utilities and retail industries. Our client designs and delivers contextualized solutions that leverage deep industry-specific understanding with technology-specific competencies and unique testing-focused IP, products and methodologies. Our digital intelligence platform provides a complete and objective picture of evidence, empowering agencies and investigators to solve and close cases faster than ever.
- SW development of market leading product in DI world:
- Physical Analyzer desktop application.
- Be responsible on full development life cycle from design till production phase.
- Deliver high quality features with high automation coverage
- Be part of Agile Scrum multi-geographic team in Israel and Romania
- 5+ years of C# experience.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with WPF
- Strong understanding of OOP architecture and design
- Experience in performance optimization / Memory profiling
- Experience with Multithreading
- Angular experience – Advantage
- International culture and projects
- State of the art technologies
- Personal budget for courses, training, events, etc.
- Development opportunities
- Great benefits plan
- A mentor to help guide your career as a professional
- The candidate will become our customer employee
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.