The company is based in San Francisco and has developers all over the world. The team is made of very strong engineers who are major contributors to open source and they are looking for similarly minded people to work with them. The company is growing rapidly, expanding and building the most cutting-edge innovations in mobile video.
As a Senior Mobile QA Engineer, you will:
- Test mobile apps extensively
- Collaborate with the Mobile, Backend, and Frontend teams to create a high-performance and robust video product.
- Deliver high-quality work on schedule, even if it sometimes means working overtime.
- Experience with iOS and Android rigorous QA testing
- Know how to define testing requirements
- Know how to test thoroughly
- Work in the EU timezone
- Focus and 100% dedication to this job, occasional overtime work before a deadline
- Full-time, permanent employment
- A GitHub profile with a few open-source repositories is a huge advantage and will accelerate the process.
- Otherwise, we’ll kindly ask you to go through a technical assessment (1-2 hours).
- After the initial tech assessment, the team and the CTO will interview you and decide quickly.
This May Be The Best Job Opportunity You’ve Seen In The Last 12 Months!
- Innovative high-tech company
- Growing startup based in San Francisco
- 100% remote job
- Relatively small & hands-on team (10-15 full-time devs)
- A strong team of open-source contributors
- Great cash $$ + Valuable stock %
- Salary paid monthly – international bank transfer, SWIFT payment, or PayPal
- Very productive culture, pure hustle!
- Very little management, you’ll be reporting to the CTO
.If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.