Location: Bucharest, central / Piata Victoriei /Splaiul Indepentei
- Our client, present on the Romanian market since 2014, acts as Software and Software Integrator management consulting for clients in the financial industry such as large banking organizations and insurance companies. Present in 9 countries, our portfolio in the financial industry as a basic strength implies: cards and payments, operating models, mobile financial services, asset management, crime financial, transformation of basic banking systems, complaints management, regulation and compliance, pricing of products, processes and organization, transformation and change, planning and control.
- Our value is given by the remarkable talent and specialization of our professionals, a deep knowledge of the aspects of a company with a financial and insurance profile, a unique positioning in the middle field between strategy solutions and ICT solutions that supports clients managing critical IT projects, developing new innovative solutions, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure.
- Assuring the plan and implementation of assigned applications testing (analysis, test plan designing, test automation, execution)
- Automatic functional regression testing, bug management, reporting
- Analyzing and estimating the automation development efforts
- Implementing new automation features, enhancing the existing Testing Framework
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating,
proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Coordination of 2+ junior and/or mid team members
- Technical relevant knowledge, IT studies (graduate);
- Relevant experience in test automation and manual testing, 3+ years relevant
experience in IT;
- Knowledge of programming languages Python and Selenium WebDriver
- Knowledge of SO (Windows, Unix)
- Knowledge of Jira, TestRail or equivalent tools.
- Knowledge of testing methodology (ISTQB certification);
- Good command of English, both written and spoken (French is a plus);
- Solution-oriented person, with determination and ability to respect strict deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Cooperation and team spirit;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, understanding of business objectives and risks.
What we offer:
● A technical job, within a big IT department
● Professional development perspective
● A modern working environment
● Tickets and private medical insurance
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.