Searching on behalf of its client .NET Developer to join their Bucharest based team
Location: Bucharest, in an accessible location in one of the best areas of Bucharest, easily reachable using public transportation as well as any personal means of transportation.
The Company was first established in 1996 as an IT and Information Security company with office locations in Bucharest, Romania and Malmö, Sweden. We offer software and services for governance, risk and insurance management. Working in close cooperation with our customers, in a wide range of industries and in the public sector, we are successful in making business processes more efficient and effective and our adaptive solutions fully integrate with the daily operations of our customers.Through commitment to people, systems and technology, we lead the way in creating value for our customers and other stakeholders by providing uncomplicated information and process solutions.
Summary objective of the job:
As a senior software engineer you will contribute to the development of their software through your software development skills and will also influence the path of their deliverables through your ideas and suggestions.You will be part of the software development department which at the moment counts 12 developers.
The product is a web based solution that is made of several modules that interact with each other and that solve complex business problems and automate insurance and governance tasks.
Technology stack you will be using:
- ASP.NET Core
- NET 4.6
- SQL SERVER 2014
- Bower, Grunt
- ElasticSearch, Kibana etc.
- Developing and maintaining the required features for the company product
- Updating and maintaining the technical product documentation
- Contributing to the team events
- Contributing to the team knowledge sharing
- Researching for new technologies to be used in the product implementation
- Researching for the best solutions for the product requirements
- Experienced in C#
- Experience and knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Appropriate University degree
- Advanced communication skills in English
Nice To Have:
- Merit if you are active in different developer forums
- Experience of agile development such as scrum
- Experienced in quality assurance systems and methods
- You must also have X+ (5 senior, 3 intermediate, 1 junior) years’ experience from similar work
- Access to the company training programs as well as access to the external training
- Team Building events across Europe
- Private Health Programs Subscriptions
- Office snacks, fruits and tasty coffee
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.