For the ongoing development for a digital health solutions company, we are looking for a Senior Technical Writer Developer.
Help shape one of the most futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco-.
We partake at every system stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation for one of “Top 50 Promising Healthcare Solution Providers”.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, user stories, API Documentation
- Estimate and plan the documentation deliverables without any supervision
- 6+ years’ experience in Software/Technical writing and documentation
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally and across diverse geographies and leveraging remote teaming technologies
- Thorough understanding of SDLC & Agile Practices
- Experience working with automation testers to document procedures and test cases
- Excellent communication skills
- Overlapping with EST, if required
- We are shaping together a company that works smart and grows faster.
- We offer you a flexible and remote working environment with a bunch of intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solves or simplifies clients’ business challenges.
- You will enjoy employee centric culture, sharing & caring peers, myriad of learnings, generous earnings and ample development & growth.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.