For the ongoing development for a digital health solutions company, we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer.
Help shape one of the most futuristic technologies for global organizations across healthcare eco. We partake at every system stage from problem definition, strategy & service design, user research, UX design, and agile software development – utilizing lean practices to deliver and validate highly innovative digital health solutions that drive user value and business transformation for one of the “Top 50 Promising Healthcare Solution Providers”.
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Identify and Report Bugs
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them
- Deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team.
- Install and set up databases and backup applications to prevent errors and protect against data loss.
- Investigate systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps
- 5+ yrs. of overall experience and minimum of 2 years experience in automation testing
- Good experience in Python, PyTest, Gherkin, Selenium, TestRail, Jira
- Mobile automation testing experience required
- Experience with complex apps and large teams
- A tool such as Appium and JMeter preferred
- Pro-active, good communicator and collaborator, willing to learn and teach
- Overlapping with EST, if required
- Conversational to Fluent English communication is a must.
- We are shaping together a company that works smart and grows faster.
- We offer you a flexible and remote working environment with a bunch of intelligent colleagues, seamlessly collaborating to build inventive technologies that solves or simplifies clients’ business challenges.
- You will enjoy employee centric culture, sharing & caring peers, myriad of learnings, generous earnings and ample development & growth.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.