We are looking on behalf of our client for a Service Desk Analyst with Portuguese full time remote.
Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
- Providing 1st line technical support, answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Taking ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in CRM tool like ServiceNow
- Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
- Ticket re-assignment to L2/L1.5 if ticket unresolved by L1 (wherever applicable)
- Ticket reassignment to Other Resolver groups if ticket unresolved by L1 (wherever applicable)
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other Resolver groups
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to L1.5 / Team Lead as applicable for outage confirmation
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (wherever applicable)
- Trouble shooting issues related to Outlook email / MS office suite / WebEx /Jabber / Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Chrome / Safari, IE, Firefox etc. as per scope document and SOW
- Handling issues using Remote tools.
- Makes recommendations for updates to the KB database
- Advanced or B2 level of Portuguese
- A minimum of 6 months experience in customer service environment
- Previous experience in technical support is an advantage
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery (procedure concerning to incidents, problems and administration of changes
- Troubleshooting skills and experience in solving LU, reset PWD and transmitting messages
- Troubleshooting skills and applications shrink-wrapped (MS office, Adobe etc.)
- Capacity of synthesis
- Preferably knowledge of MAC devices
- Troubleshooting skills for VPN connectivity, dial-out, wireless routers
- Register with knowledge of active addresses, controllers etc.
- Exposure of instruments of password resetting
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Attractive benefits package
- Relocation package
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Transportation deducted
- Health insurance and dental scheme
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.