- The development and configuration of Release / SDLC, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Configuration and Integrations.
- Collaborate with team members and BAs (Senior Level) to define, analyse, understand and document technical requirements (LLD/HLD/Documentation).
- Experienced with ITSM core modules and extra features like ITOM and Data Quality, Integrations in Service NOW very desirable: Analysis and Implementation to the requirements.
- Design and develop application and customization logic with Business Rules and Scripts, especially Backend code skills and Platform internals understanding (properties, Glide Records, multi queries, custom code, SNC functions, plugins, dashboards, data reporting).
- Operational understanding of the platform, Release Process experience with JIRA essential.
- Create technical architecture, design and user guide documentation.
- Excellent track record building applications in a relevant environment and will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Proven ServiceNow development experience, 2 years minimum. Very good understanding of Update Sets best practises, upgrades and CMDB/Data customizations and Integrations (REST) essential
- Very Good understanding of the ServiceNow platform from Operational perspective (CSA preferred)
- Some Front-End like Jelly, HTML and XHTML, XML, CSS, AJAX, SRM, Portal good bonus however not essential
- Experience dealing with Business Analyst and Process functions, customers, owners, and end-users essential
- Strong teamwork, self-managing and self-initiative, coaching, collaboration & communication skills within Experienced Team both On-Site and WFH
- Knowledge of IT service management/ IT best practices including the ITIL framework, ITIL Foundation preferred
- ITIL Certified Foundation Level, with good understanding of process framework and Config/CMDB/Integrations and Data Quality
- Experience of working in a professional environment – Financial Services
- Service now application development certification required (Not looking for service now Admin )
- Configuration Management (CMDB) experience required
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.