Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
As a strategic engineering partner for one of the world’s leading global independent suppliers to the automotive sector, the company realize its vision of transforming the future of mobility in partnership with its customers. As part of this agreement, the company leverages its strong automotive engineering expertise to establish a software engineering factory and expedite launch of cutting-edge technologies on connectivity and sustainable mobility solutions. The company work on multiple projects around: Electronics (including HMI, Telematics & Infotainment, Body Electronics, ADAS), Automotive Lighting and Powertrain.
- Defining the project requirements according to the customer feature requests;
- Supporting the estimation process for new features or changes;
- Responsible with the SW architecture of the project;
- Supplier performance development to improve delivery quality, development and cost efficiency;
- Cooperation with the department of System Engineering, SW integration team and SW development teams;
- Responsible for AUTOSAR project configuration for the entire project lifecycle;
- Reviewing the following activities: unit testing, coding, design;
- Strong experience in SW development in Automotive sector;
- Strong embedded software development know-how (5+ years) in ANSI C or C++;
- Experience using AUTOSAR software configuration tools (e.g. Vector DaVinci, EB Tresos etc.);
- Capability to analyze problems and to develop appropriate solutions;
- Knowledge of architectural principles and different SW architectures;
- Good knowledge of engineering development processes (SPICE, CMMI): e.g. code documentation guidelines, peer reviews, testing strategies, requirements traceability, etc.;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical systems: ADAS, Smart-Light, Telematics, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of latest AUTOSAR standards (e.g. 4.2.2) and Adaptive AUTOSAR;
- Knowledge and experience with data communication and diagnosis protocols;
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 and applied it in the development of high-integrity software;
- Capability to recognize weak points, risks and dependencies;
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- Open for new technologies and interest in embedded development.
- Excellent career development opportunities, working in challenging projects and using some of the best technologies;
- An international and multicultural working environment, in a prestigious and growing company;
- Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team;
- Continuous and self-paced learning opportunities to enhance your professional and soft skills;
- Competitive compensation package, including performance and holiday bonuses;
- Strong flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own needs;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- Flexible work time and location, including some of the coolest offices;
- Friendly and chill atmosphere and company culture.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.