- Compile requirements from business owners and translate them into product demonstrators
- Develop system demonstrators (multi component, HW, mechanical and SW)
- Create technical documentation that is compliant to standards of ams and BL Automotive
- Effectively work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural and multi-site environment
- Create new ideas for demonstrators to attract customers
- Work process oriented (configuration management, requirements management, testing, review).
- University (or higher) degree in Software engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- At least few years of experience in industry, preferably in automotive semiconductors
- Background in software engineering, and skilled in programming (C, C++, Python, Linux, Windows)
- Affinity with hardware (PCB Design) or mechanical engineering (3D printed casings)
- Experience in domain of system demo creation and system validation
- Affinity with signal processing e.g. finding a data processing library (e.g. face recognition) and integrate that in a demo
- Experience with optical systems is a plus
- Affinity with the automotive business / OEM environment, with a high and contagious curiosity
- Focused on quality and practical, hand-on professional
- Customer oriented with good communication skills
- Natural in taking initiative, is enthusiastic and driven by business success
- Independent thinker, taking ownership, resilient and persistent
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver
- Willingness to travel and work in intercultural and interdisciplinary teams
- Fluent in English, German is an asset.
- An exciting venture within a company that has committed itself to be the partner of choice when it comes to developing and making the best possible sensor solutions for the Automotive industry.
- An environment where you can really make things happen.
- A great salary, including bonus and long term incentives.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.