• Joint responsibility for reviews of software requirements and test scenarios.
• Development of test cases and execution of the tests (manual and automated interface / surface / function test).
• Creation and monitoring of test reports, fault analyzes and corresponding documentation.
• Passing the test results on to the agile project team and continuing to contribute to the evolution of the test procedures and test methods.
• Proactive bug analysis and reporting.
• Completed IT-technical studies or comparable training in conjunction with corresponding practical experience in the field of quality assurance / testing.
• Ability to carry out independent tests and to design tests (manual and automated).
• Practical experience in dealing with PHP, Java, Selenium and MySQL and ideally in Linux.
• Experience in the use of ticket systems and knowledge of working methodology in the agile project environment.
• Nice to have, ISTQB certification.
• Pro-active and solution-oriented way of working.
• Technical understanding, abstraction and the ability to quickly process and apply new issues.
• Conscientiousness in the documentation.
• Commitment and self-motivation as well as enjoyment in the development of problem solutions in the team.
• Fluency in German as well as fluency in spoken and written English.
• Challenging, long-term projects and challenging tasks within a creative corporate culture!
• Work with self-selectable state-of-the-art hardware!
• A dynamic and motivated team, which can always implement new, own ideas
• Flat hierarchies, open communication and short decision paths
• A motivating salary, 30 days of holiday a year, a lot of flexibility and the opportunity to quickly assume personal responsibility.
• Free drinks, fruit, in-house sports studio, canteen, joint barbecue sessions and much more.
If you are interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.