We are looking on behalf of our client for a SQL Database Developer
Our client offers information about companies in Romania and abroad through dedicated tools. With a portfolio of more than 500 clients and over 8 years of experience, the company is one of the leading providers of business information solutions on the market and a partner of internationally-known profile companies.
The company offers dynamic, customizable solutions that make it easy in taking the right decisions about a company’s de facto situation, based on complete and up-to-date information. Integrated risk management and antifraud tools in the online platform can improve complex credit card analysis processes and reduce associated risks.
Innovative and customer-oriented attitude has led our customer to the top of business information players in Romania.
- Participate in all project/design phases of databases
- Developing databases in MS Visual Studio/SQL, Reporting Server
- Developing packs/scripts for ETL processes
- Developing databases for web based applications
- Development, modification and troubleshooting for functions, procedures
- Development and modification in SSIS packages, SSRS report
- SQL admin: responsible for backup, recovery, security policies (roles/users management)
- Project management by module
- University Degree (in fields such as Informatics, AC, Telecommunications, Cybernetics etc.)
- 2+ year of experience with MS SQL Server
- Ability to analyze and investigate technical issues
- Experience in cleaning and arrange databases by implementing automation algorithms
- Provide necessary support for making reports and BI graphs for company activity
- Experience in developing reports
- Able to understand and follow technical and functional requirements
- Good communication skills and team player
- Good English skills
- UML, OOP
- Microsoft SQL Server, TSQL
- Reporting Services
- Analysis Services, OLAP, BI
Nice to have:
- AJAX, Web Services
- JScript, JQuery
- Windows Services, multi thread programming
- IIS management
- DB architecture
- TSQL, Stored Procedures
- Reporting Services
- Integration Services
- We believe in the Homework principle – we’ll make you feel like home and you will help us build impressive
- We offer a cozy workplace near the city center (under 2 minutes from Eroilor Opera Center), comfortable office, beautiful garden, fresh fruits, tea and coffee at your disposal
- We have a hobby for barbeque parties in our garden and we often go out with the team.
- We know how important health is, so we offer a paid medical subscription to a private clinic.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.