About the client:
- The client delivers performant ERP solutions.
- You work on programs for different companies in different sectors, which ensures variety in your job.
- You contribute to both analysis and development (SQL server)
- Together with your colleagues, you translate customer requirements into technical solutions
- You become a reliable partner to your customers and you support their business processes
- Develop within the framework that the company designed
- Use your programming skills for SQL
- Write queries for dashboards
- Write solutions for reports and reporting
- You program in SQL server
- You receive internal training in the use of the self-developed framework
- After training, you develop applications where the end customer can easily draw reports from their own database.
- Experience with SQL and an interest in ERP is a must
- You have a conceptual and analytical mind
- You are a structured worker, accurate and stress resistant
- You have a master’s degree
- You speak English fluently
- Experience in business processes and operational software such as ERP, MES, CRM.
- Knowledge of SQL server for the development of your solutions.
- You think customer-oriented and like to take ownership.
- You like to work in a team.
- You are an analytical problem solver.
- You are skilled in Microsoft SQL and business processes.
- You are looking for a growing and value-driven company.
- You have recently completed your education, or you already have several years of experience in the technical aspect of business processes
Nice to have:
– Experience with Oracle, T-SQL or PL/SQL
- Job type: Full-time
- Work in a growing company with open internal and external communication.
- Growth in various disciplines (customer contact, analysis, development)
- Internal training on own framework
- Belgian conditions (end-of-the-year bonus, holiday bonus)
- An attractive salary, with various extra-legal benefits.
If you are interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.