We are looking for a skilled and experienced AdTech Specialist who will join the team of our client, a leading publisher of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating, and support of online and mobile games. Their team has offices in Berlin or Hamburg or you can work remotely in Germany or Poland.
The ideal candidates will be data-driven, flexible, innovative, enthusiastic, and solution-oriented, with a Marketing and Advertisement Technical background and a good overview of best practices in this field and an analytical mindset.
- Ownership and responsibility for our existing and future Adtech/Martech tools stack
- Be the person to connect IT/Tech teams and Marketing teams
- Work with Producers and Marketing teams to understand their needs and gather requirements
- Handle the integration with desktop and mobile marketing attribution partners
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for Adtech/Martech-related content
- Lead projects within the area of responsibility and contribute to cross-functional projects
- Technical background/bachelor’s degree in business informatics, digital media marketing, or similar education, i.e. “Fachinformatiker”
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of marketing and Adtech
- Practical experience in (technical) integration of Adtech/Martech tools
- In-depth knowledge of Google Campaign Manager, Tag Manager, and Analytics
- Very good understanding of further advertising, user acquisition, and tracking solutions in the Adtech landscape
- Experience with user lifetime funnels
- Project Management skills
- GDPR knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Mobile Marketing and relevant attribution partners (Adjust, Appsflyer, Singular)
- Experience with CRM tools (i.e. Exponea)
- Having worked within the gaming industry already
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: the subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete, and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.