Our clients specialize in banks, the savings bank financial group, cooperative banks, and the insurance industry.
They consist of a pool of around 450 experienced experts and creative minds, who come from the financial services industry and have gained professional experience on both the consultant and client sides.
In addition to their expertise, their employees have access to resilient networks and are aware that reliability is a key success factor. Their clients get the digital spirit they need to try out new things – methodical and results-oriented.
- You have successfully completed your training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) in application development, or a degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics, or natural sciences.
- In addition, you have first professional experience in development in the Java environment
- You have already gained insights into Agile, DevOps, or Microservices and have worked with Jira and Confluence before
- Ideally, you have knowledge of open-source frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring, or Hibernate and may have already gained some experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Your fluency in German and English rounds out your profile
- As part of an interdisciplinary team, you develop Java software solutions for their customers. In doing so, you will contribute your ideas to innovative solution approaches
- In the project work (remotely/in the team on site) you are in exchange with the product owner regarding the technical requirements in order to generate real customer benefits.
- If you want to take responsibility in a self-organized team, then you are right with them! They have a career model that promotes your expert career
- In addition, they offer you comprehensive training opportunities
What we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements full-time remote
- Individual career model
- Regular company events
- Pension plan
- Health management
- Mobility offers
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.