Our client is a world-leading, B2B developer and provider of games and services for the online casino industry. They offer a turn-key solution for operators which allows their players to move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casinos, which features real tables with real dealers in real-time. Their innovative and high-quality product portfolio includes multiple award-winning player favourites.
They thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done to deliver on their Engineering mission: A flawless player experience.
They take the quality of our products and uptime of our services very seriously. We believe that building solid in-house competence with limited external dependencies is critical to our success. Their code runs 24/7/365 to serve users worldwide by using a modern software stack to support their frequent and fully automated releases, which exceeds 270 releases per month to their primary live environment.
- At least 3 years of experience and solid knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent;
- Passion for our profession, in particular front-end development, and improving yourself technically;
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
We will appreciate:
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript and ESNext;
- Experience in other strongly typed programming languages;
- Experience with React, Redux, MobX, Lodash, RxJS, Pixi.js, Babylon.js;
- Knowledge of modular CSS by using CSS-modules and post-CSS;
- Experience with testing and specifications libraries like Jest, Enzyme, Pupeteer, WebDriverIO, Cucumber, and Mocha.
- Passion for performance profiling and optimization, GPU acceleration, and maintaining 240 FPS for visually rich applications.
- Challenging work on award-winning products;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Unbeatable recognition from the business management which translates to very competitive salaries and overall attitude;
- Bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism, and opportunity for personal development.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.