Our client is operating in a global, diverse, inclusive environment and is looking for a range of like-minded, motivated, and innovative people who have a passion for development and, together want to build something that has a significant impact in the industry. This is a great time to come on board and join a passionate and talented team
Location: Berlin, hybrid work
- Right from the start, you take full ownership of Business Intelligence. The company has three main areas: i) a Customer DWH to support business needs, ii) a Financial DWH for flawless reporting, and iii) a greenfield project with Trade Data to support lead generation and auxiliary customer services.
- You will manage, lead and further build out a team of Business Intelligence Analysts, Engineers, and Data Scientists.
- Develop our DWHs that are built with Airflow and Kafka.
- Select and implement a new visualization tool.
- Partner with our Engineering team to enhance data infrastructure, data availability, and enable broad access to business insights
- Interact broadly with Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Product Management and guide area-specific reporting frameworks and ad-hoc analysis
- Develop and implement new solutions together with a team of senior experts and with the help of strong partners such as MAERSK, the world’s largest container shipping company
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (Engineering, Computer Science, finance, economic science, or similar)
- Relevant experience (min. 5 years) as BI Manager / Data Analyst creating reports using Power BI, Tableau, or a similar reporting tool, optimally having set up a BI team from scratch before
- Enjoy data deep-dives and analysis and are very diligent and detail-focused, technically savvy
- Skilled in SQL & Python, have a good understanding of data warehousing, ETL, and reporting/analytic tools. Direct experience with Airflow is beneficial.
- Strong organizational skills, analytical skills, and detail orientation
- You are fluent in English, German and any other language is a plus
- More than a job! We are driven by our purpose to change global Trade and Trade Finance for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) and to foster international development
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunities to learn and to develop both personally and professionally. Finally, you will make a difference
- A vibrant and truly international work environment in a fast-growing FinTech with offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Delhi, Mumbai, Dubai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, New York and backed by strong investors including MAERSK, the world’s largest container shipping company
- Exposure to the latest technology in hot fields such as data science, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight-talking and taking responsibility to make things happen
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.