Our client is operating in a global, diverse, inclusive environment and is looking for a range of like-minded, motivated, and innovative people who have a passion for development and, together want to build something that has a significant impact in the industry. This is a great time to come on board and join a passionate and talented team
Location: Berlin, hybrid work
- You’ll be a high-impact, sell-motivated person comfortable working across a range of technologies. A problem solver, who enjoys engineering challenging, complex systems, and services.
- You’ll take pride in your work, and are keen to write code that is re-useable, tested, performant and secure.
- Our people lead by example, set good standards, adopt best practices, and be ethically minded. You’ll be approachable, a good communicator, both in a technical and non-technical context with a can-do attitude acting as a mentor and role model to our mid and junior engineers.
- 5 years of proven experience in full-stack development
- Experience working with Big Data
- Substantial PHP experience
- Experience with testing frameworks
- API based services
- Cloud Dev-Ops experience (AWS)
- Apache Kafka
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and birthday
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.