We are looking for our client for a Program/Project manager full-time hybrid.
With over 300 years of practical experience, we are experts in digital transformation. With competence in business models, technology, and organization, we provide solutions that
function. And we are looking for the best. In short: we are looking for you!
- As a (senior) project or program manager (or manager), you have your Spurs already earned. Making the impossible possible is your profession, a team to align your different characters and competencies to success Passion.
- You have already had large projects and/or programs for more than 5 years, at best in the context of a management consultancy.
- You have a perspective on industries and business models and a soft spot for digitization and transformation.
- As a (senior) project or program manager (or manager), you are queen or Prince (2), speak PMI or IPMA, manage your projects agilely or with the momentum of the waterfall – always towards the finish line.
- You are the fish in the project waters, when the level rises, take a deep breath.
- You have an eye for risk and a heart for your stakeholders.
- You have the necessary methodical arsenal for shaping changes.
- You are reliable, communicate at eye level and lead your teams with empathy.
- Would you like to continue growing with us? In an environment that (yes exactly you!) want? In which diversity is not just a word, but lived practice? In where you can grow from the perspectives of others and with fresh ideas every day get inspired? By placing team success above individual success, hard together Crack nuts, win together and learn together?
- Our passion is major transformations in the field of digitization. From strategy to implementation, we guide mixed teams of creative people, Strategists, and technologists to guide our customers through complex projects sure to the goal.
- At least 8 years of project/program management experience
- At least 8 years of experience in project management and management
- Understanding of organizations, processes, systems, and their products/services and their interaction in the change process
- Extensive knowledge of industrial and technological trends
- Extensive industry experience, many years of consulting experience in large companies
- International experience
- Very good knowledge of the common methods of complex projects, program and portfolio management (especially top-down planning approaches, a project-type-related adaptation of the procedure and risk management strategy,
- Management of multidimensional risk portfolios, development of suitable change management approaches)
- In-depth knowledge of prioritization procedures, control of Bottleneck resources (program level), and crisis management as well as moderation process task
- Management of the consulting service
- Competent strategic advice
- Coordination of the project team / single point of contact for all the program-relevant requests
- Collaboration with clients regarding initiation, planning, execution and
- Completion of the project solution
- Formulation of the project order and specifications for the project and transformation scope
- Developing and updating the business case throughout the program duration
- Ensuring the success of the project
- Single point of contact for all program-related inquiries
Specification for project managers:
- Creation of a product development plan (drill-down of the result objects that the benefit defined in the business case can be achieved
- Plans and monitors compliance with the specified quality standards, time and budget
- Identifies and controls the project risks
- Creates project management document, project, phase, and, if necessary, exception plans
- Creates project status and phase completion reports, field reports,
- Recommendations for follow-up activities
- Aligns with the Project Board, other projects, project assurance roles, line functions and team managers
- Informs the program management about the program status
- Completed technical college/university studies
- Experience in personnel and/or team management
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.