- We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, and skilled Revenue Operations Manager in Berlin who owns Salesforce data hygiene and enforce data-entry discipline across the global Sales org
- Maintaining accurate, real-time visibility of sales performance within Salesforce, thereby driving sales teams to achieve their targets
- Generating actionable insights for the company leadership to take strategic decisions, and leading their implementation with all country GMs
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to implement and evolve sales strategy and processes based on measurable KPIs
- Work closely with commercial leaders to ensure efficient distribution of leads and information essential to the sales organization including reports
- Implement Salesforce automation to minimize Administrative and Operational overheads for achieving maximum sales force productivity
- Develop models to help analyze the health of the business including sales forecasting, pipeline generation, coverage, customer utilization, etc.
- Create reports to understand pre- and post-sale activities, and to measure key performance metrics across direct and indirect sales channels
- Onboard new salespeople with training on the company’s products and Sales processes
- The Ideal candidate should have a Bachelor/Masters/ University degree or equivalent with 5+ years of sales or sales operations experience
- Hands-on knowledge of sales performance management within SalesForce, and related third-party data integration solutions
- Salesforce development or administration experience is considered a big plus
- Proven ability to translate abstract strategies into systems and process flows, and to prepare them for onboarding others
- Experience building out Sales processes that maximize the usability of the Sales tools and ensure data integrity
- Excellent organizational and communication skills along with stakeholder management ability
- High comfort with numbers and numerical analyses
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- High energy and self-driven individual with a passion to make a difference
- More than a job! We are driven by our purpose to change global Trade and Trade Finance for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) and to foster international development
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunities to learn and to develop both personally and professionally. Finally, you will make a difference
- A vibrant and truly international work environment in a fast-growing FinTech with offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Delhi, Mumbai, Dubai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and New York and backed by strong investors including MAERSK, the world’s largest container shipping company
- Exposure to the latest technology in hot fields such as data science, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight-talking, and taking responsibility to make things happen.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.