We are looking for our client for a Senior Front end Developer full-time remote.
Do you like challenges and want to develop quickly? Then this is the right place for you!
Our client is a young startup in the heart of Berlin with the vision to revolutionize event management, interaction, and project communication. They specialize in improving management processes in the background and perfect networking, communication, marketing, and interaction via app/web apps, website plugins, and much more. Founded two years ago in the event management niche and are already very successful (already used at around 100 conferences like Pirate Summit, TechChill, Festival de Cannes, etc.).
- Proven track record of experience working with large frontend codebases
- Professional experience working with Angular and RxJS
- Solid knowledge in OOP, functional programming, and applying a design pattern
- Passion for quality with a focus on clean code and test-driven development
- Sensitive to best practices such as pair programming and CI/CD knowledge in relational and non-relational databases and designing APIs
- Experience developing and maintaining complex applications for a large user bases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A plus is if you also have worked with Python, GCP, and love automating all things.
- The primary language is English
- Drive the migration from AngularJS to Angular
- Work closely with the designers and product owners to create stunning user experiences
- Ensure that teams are at all times enabled to fulfill their tasks in the right way, including the right resources, information, and clear plans
- Hire cutting-edge talent and mentor every employee on the team in a way for them to become a success across teams in the organization and align capabilities to the company strategy and goals
- Stay up to date with frontend best practices, tools, and latest developments in this area
- A young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team
- You will work directly with the founders and make real contributions from day one
- Flat organization and fast promotions
- Modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean)
- Choose your own device Mac/Linux
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.