We are looking for an experienced and energetic Java Engineer – Partner Integration to join our Product & Engineering team in Berlin. You will have the unique opportunity to help change the way Exporters and Importers are doing business around the world by providing unparalleled tools and services to our customers.
- Create, extend and test microservices written in Spring Boot as part of the Partner Integration Squad
- Write clean and maintainable code that your colleagues love to read
- Suggest and discuss technical solutions with the team
- Work closely with Product Managers in order to build best-in-class products for our customers
- Extend and advance the data model
- Take full ownership and responsibility for your code throughout the whole software development lifecycle (you build it, you run it, you own it!)
- Rapidly fix bugs that occur in production
- Contribute with your own ideas about architecture and best practices
- You have been professionally engaged in developing, maintaining, and deploying microservice-based applications written in Spring Boot for at least 5 years
- You are an expert in Java 11 (or newer versions) and you have sound knowledge and experience in the clean design of modern REST APIs
- During your previous roles, you have gained robust knowledge of Spring Data, data modeling, and SQL databases
- Ideally, your Java development skills are supplemented by experience in working with asynchronous/event-driven systems
- Working as part of a team is in your DNA: You count on your team to support you. At the same time, your team can count on you. Anytime!
- You are thrilled to work in a fast pace, zero-politics environments in which you learn a lot and in which you will make an impact
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- More than a job! We are driven by our purpose to change Trade Finance for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) and to foster international development
- Exciting challenges every day with lots of opportunities to learn and to develop both personally and professionally. Finally, you will make a difference
- A vibrant and truly international work environment in a fast-growing FinTech with offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Delhi, Mumbai, Dubai, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong and backed by strong investors including MAERSK, the world’s largest container shipping company
- Exposure to the latest technology
- A strong culture revolving around our customers, growth, straight talking, and taking responsibility to make things happen
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.