Our client, an established software company in the multimedia sector, is looking for a (Senior) Marketing Manager (m/f/d) for the DIY Video division at the Berlin location.
Place of work is in Berlin, Dresden or Lübbecke, there is also the possibility of hybrid work (2-3days from home-office).
At several locations in Germany, more than 350 employees work together on one mission – to share the magic of audio and video.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of product marketing
- Solid knowledge in customer relationship management
- At least basic knowledge in performance marketing
- Native German language skills and fluent English, both written and spoken
Nice to have: Experience working in a Software/IT company
- Conception and coordination of product appearances with other teams in all sales channels
- Continuous development of product strategies and campaigns under marketing aspects(competition and market analyses, personas, user journey, surveys)
- Analysis and optimization of marketing activities based on KPIs and customer feedback
- Mentoring our junior product marketing staff in their professional development-Creating email campaigns and in-software communications with a strong sales focus
- Drafting product video scripts in collaboration with external video agencies-Approving and approving marketing assets and campaigns.
What we offer:
- Long-term perspective in an established company
- Strong team spirit and lots of cross-functional collaboration
- Training opportunities for long-term development (personal and professional)
- The company has supported various charities for decades and has been CO2 neutral since 2021.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.