We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, and skilled Senior Product Manager to join our awesome Product & Engineering Team to change the world of international trade. This is a global role for a truly global FinTech focused on helping small and medium-sized businesses across our growing list of markets — Germany, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, UAE, the USA, and the Netherlands.
- In your role, you will shape the future of global Trade
- You own, shape and help to build best-in-class infrastructure to finance and manage trades online and help to develop into a leader in digital Trade
- You will manage + lead cross-functional projects and work closely with engineers, UX experts, and designers in order to build best-in-class products to support our customers trading globally
- Right from the start, you take full ownership and responsibility for different products & services (trade finance platform & SaaS products)
- Hands-on building and managing a world-class Trade platform and integrations with third parties, such as Data Providers, Banks, Fintechs, and/or other platforms
- Build new business cases from the ground up and bring them to life in record time
- Develop and implement new solutions together with a team of senior experts and with the help of strong partners such as MAERSK, the world’s largest container shipping company.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in B2B.
- You love to do product discovery and understand what our customers need.
- You understand complex business processes and have a deep understanding of software development.
- You can deal with ambiguity and uncertainty effectively and make balanced decisions.
- Own the product roadmap for SaaS offering and communicate it to the stakeholders. You can operationalize the platform value proposition into a roadmap, product requirements, features, and user stories. Provide clear direction to the engineering team with a prioritized backlog.
- You have a deep understanding of services & APIs required to build SaaS solutions and capabilities for data & tool integration, business process integration, and API integration.
- You are rooted in customer-focused, value- and platform-oriented thinking.
- You’re a strong communicator who can inspire your team and influence your peers with excellent communication skills in English.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge about International Trade and digital Trade Finance.
- You are able to manage partners and vendors.
- You have worked with agile software development methodologies.
- Technical background.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience).
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing international startup focused on international trade.
- Hybrid work environment.
- A passionate, motivating, and appreciative environment with a high degree of autonomy, accountability, and trust.
- 27 vacation days.
- Relocation support.
- Free drinks: coffee, club-mate, beers in the office.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.