To support our team we are looking for a (Senior) UX Researcher (m/f/d).
The preferred working location is Berlin. Alternatively, you can also work from our offices in Cologne, Hamburg, Frankfurt or Munich. We are currently working up to 100% remote regardless of the current situation!
- You will take on a central role in the area of User Research and consistently advance the area within our company in order to promote a user-centered innovation and development culture.
- You will advise our clients on how to achieve their goals by bringing together business requirements and user needs in a sustainable way
- Planning, conducting, and evaluating user research studies is one of your main tasks
- In user research, you analyze the characteristics, needs, goals, and problems of users and identify the relevant issues
- Your support and advise our design and development teams in deriving product requirements and developing concrete recommendations for action
- You combine different qualitative and quantitative methods such as usability tests, in-depth interviews, focus groups, surveys, and other methods
- You make your findings transparently available and thus advise our clients on the user-centered further development of their products
- You manage the continuous research knowledge exchange with our clients and inspire them in workshops to develop their own research culture
- You are responsible for the research, procurement and evaluation of existing market studies as well as market data from various sources.
- Several years of experience in the field of user experience research with extensive know-how in the development of digital products and services
- Expert in qualitative and quantitative research methods and consultant of a holistic user-centered approach
- Passion for analytical and conceptual research to better understand people’s behavior and motivation
- Creativity, solution-oriented attitude, and independent, results-oriented approach to work
- Team player with the ability to inspire and engage people
- A great deal of empathy, curiosity and a feel for customer needs and the right questions to ask
- Strong presentation & moderation skills
- Good German and English skills
- Pleasant ambience: You’ll work in a light-filled building with state-of-the-art facilities, community space and excellent transport links.
- Attractive prospects: You’ll benefit from cross-agency and cross-team development plans that we tailor entirely to you and your skills.
- Continuous learning: AI-driven learning platforms give you the chance to reach your full potential – from day one.
- Remote work: day after day in the office? With us, you basically have the freedom to do your jobs on the go.
- Feel-Well-Experience: In addition to our team events and cultural initiatives, you can look forward to various well-being offers and other benefits such as our Employee Assistance Program.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.