We are looking on behalf of our client, for an experienced Team Leader (Fullstack)
responsible for developing a new micro services architecture.
- Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. They serve hundreds of customers, employ thousands of experienced professionals worldwide, and have a managed crowd reach to cover localization and language concerns in over 220 countries.
- The company enables investigators to capture insights in today’s complex, digital world. Them digital intelligence platform provides a complete and objective picture of evidence, empowering agencies and investigators to solve and close cases faster than ever.
Summary objective of the job:
- The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the existing applications while ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end (a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well).
- Take a major part in the development of the product.
- Deep dive into existing application and code, get familiar with the current architecture and implementation.
- Work with several interfaces like team members, project managers and system architect.
- BSc Degree or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a Team Leader position
- Frontend: At least 2 years of experience in Angular, React, Vue
- Backend: At least 2 years of experience in NodeJS
- A plus: Java/C#/PHP
- CI/CD, On prem app, SaSS App
- Knowledge in testing ; BDD/TDD
- Unit Tests
- Integration Test
- Strong software design and development skills.
- Familiar and experience with common design patterns.
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- HTML5 APIs experience
Nice to have:
- Technology oriented and passionate about the subject.
- Autodidact person who can embraced new technologies.
- Mature person who can fit the right technical solution to the needs without extra complexity.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.