About the client:
- Our client is an international AUTOMOTIVE company with a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment. It’s implementing a Network Assistance Center based in PORTUGAL that will provide after sales services for the dealers network in 15 different countries across Europe.
- Network Assistance Center will do 1st level support to our client Retailers, for the After Sales topics of the passenger car business unit, providing a wide range of services.
- Resolve and handles Retailers inquiries, in accordance with client policies and NAC procedures and targets, in order to provide the Retailers with the appropriate solution in a timely, effective and accurate manner.
- The Technical Specialist reports to the Operation Manager
- Provides technical support to network
- Manages technical product concerns aiming resolution
- Maintains technical information files, research and create technical literature
- Participates in key technical training
- Supervises and reports network technical competency
- Interface with Technical Department
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineer and/or experience as a technician in car industry
- Smart Diagnostic Technician qualification would be desirable
- Advance knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
- Requires an intermediate level of IT skill (primarily Microsoft Office systems)
- Fluent in English
- Native or excellent level of Czech language
- Third language is an advantage
- Availability to travel
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.