We are looking for our client for a Technical Specialist with Office 365 with German language C1 or C2 level.
• Responsible to provide high end Technical & Project based support & consultation for
• The candidate will be required to architect, design and implement solutions using
different services & solutions offered by MS Office365 package
• Handle Tier 2 Office365 related issues.
• Troubleshooting the advanced Office365 issues and performing call backs ensuring
issues are resolved in the defined SLA & appropriate solution is provided to the
• Will be responsible for updating, sharing daily, weekly & monthly Office365 related
tickets tracker & analysis.
• Resolving any global, cross-functional or work-team issues
• Defining key management routines and governance strategy to ensure effective
business process execution
• Reporting and trending on the effectiveness of the solutions and standards
• Initiate improvements in tools, requirements gathering, processes, and people
• Responsible to investigate causes, tests solutions & suggest solutions in place to reduce
the time taken to resolve the Office365 related tickets.
• Understanding Office365 support priorities and objectives and taking an active role in
• Should be able to use & provide advanced tools for Office365 issues diagnosis &
• Responsible for handling individual projects related to new implementations,
improvisations or migrations to Office365 from multiple source platforms.
• Should have worked as a Technical Specialist role for at least 2 years,
• Should at least have 2- 4 years of total working experience in the O365 domain
• Should be Graduate or above
• Should have extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office365 cloud
• Must have Certifications like MCSE Office365, MS100 or MS101 or higher & ITIL
• Prior experience in IT Helpdesk will be a big advantage
• Excellent verbal & written Communication skills
• Should have excellent customer handling & listening skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Change Management & negotiating skills
• Quick decision maker and fast learner
• Experience in handling multiple tasks
• Very organized and team player
• Result Oriented & able to deliver within timelines
• Extensive knowledge of Win 7, 8, 8.1 & 10, 2003,2008 & 2012 servers OS
• Extensive knowledge of emailing: MS Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 ,2016 & Online (O365)
• Extensive knowledge of SMTP, POP3 and Exchange mail protocols
• Extensive knowledge of Exchange Hybrid Configuration & Mail Flow troubleshooting
• Able to troubleshoot complex Exchange Online Mail Flow & Environmental Issues.
• Able to analyze Exchange Logs and provide RCA of the reported issues
• Relevant experience on Office365 Exchange Online, Online Spam Filtering, Connectors,
Transport Rule, DKIM, DMARC, Auditing, Retention & Archival policies, DLP, Message
Trace & header Analysis, Public Folder Management.
• Should have extensive knowledge of on-prem & O365 Hybrid Environment
• Should have extensive knowledge in AZURE AD and AD Connect implementation.
• Should have extensive experience in performance monitoring and troubleshooting
activities in Office365 using advanced tools like PowerShell
• Should have extensive knowledge & experience in implementing ADFS Single Sign One
with Office365 & configuring ADFS internal & proxy servers.
• Should have extensive experience in working with Exchange Backups and Restores using
native backup tools and 3rd party backup software.
• Should have extensive knowledge of MS Office tools
• Extensive understanding of network protocols e.g. TCP / IP & mail traffic & DNS flows
• Extensive administrative Knowledge on other Office365 products like Skype for
business, SharePoint online etc
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.