- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT infrastructure technology ( e.g. database management systems, Java Enterprise technology, enterprise & web content management, XML, portals, business process management and rule execution engines, interoperability, business activity monitoring and business intelligence technologies, Web 2.0, .Net technology, application life cycle management, test driven development , search technologies, Identity & Access Management, information security, federation protocols (SAML v2, WS-*, STORK … )
- Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects
- Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology
- Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
- Elaboration of vision documents focused upon infrastructure components
- Risk analysis
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with information systems infrastructure
Knowledge and skills
- Deep knowledge in one or more domains of the study required for the function (e.g. quality control, security, infrastructure, development language, knowledge of technology required, requirements analysis, performance analysis, a specific technical domain like vulnerability testing, business process modelling, etc.)
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
Java EE 7 or higher, Java tools and frameworks: Spring data 1.13.x, Spring 4.x, Spring Security 4.x, Hibernate 5.x, IntelliJ or Eclipse
Web services (SOAP, REST);
Java Message Service (Queues and Topics);
Oracle RDBMS 12.x;
Expertise in the following domains would be an asset:
- Agile software development methodologies and SCRUM;
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Continuous integration and build environment: Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, SourceTree, Git or SVN, JUnit or similar.
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.