We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Specialist fully remote B2B who will be responsible for designing and shaping a brand-new analytic solution running over the support operational system for our customer, an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, have experience with data analysis, and QlikSense design with an emphasis on user experience, and possess excellent communication skills.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the customer. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across company sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program will be implemented in the coming years in over 60 countries and 70 plants!
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program for the customer
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain knowledge and help shape the company’s future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to company countries and leaders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify key business requirements and develop effective reporting and analytical solutions to meet those needs
- Design business intelligence solutions using QlikSense and NPrinting as analytics tools over Oracle as a data warehouse
- Create a top-notch analytic solution with thorough thinking on design and user experience.
- Analyze data objects in the source system, de-normalize them into dimensions and fact tables in the data warehouse, and map them to the relevant analytic application to support business decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gain a complete picture of the data model and end-to-end process.
- Provide training and support to end-users to ensure successful adoption and use of BI tools.
- Adapt and implement compliance duties and address them with careful attention.
- Suitable Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence solutions design, and proven experience in establishing an end-to-end data solution is a must
- Depp’s Experience and familiarity with Qliksense with an advantage to UX-design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze and interpret complex structures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- English – Advanced level
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
- 100% remote work
- Participate only in international projects
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Career evolution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays in your country)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.