The customer is an Israeli multinational manufacturing concern that develops, produces, and markets fertilizers, metals and other special-purpose chemical products.
The company serves primarily three markets: agriculture, food, and engineered materials.
- Work as a team member on SAP BW project support.
- Analyze the new business requirements for data entry and reporting, propose technical decisions, and implement them
- Provide support for implemented BW functionality and business users.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience and expertise in SAP BW/4HANA
- Experience with BI tools SAP BOBJ / Analysis For Office/ and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Minimum 2 relevant project experience with full implementation cycle and support
- Proven experience providing technical solutions to business needs
- Extensive knowledge of data modeling
- Experience with business analysis, able to discuss issues and new requirements with the business users
- Degree in computer science, Information Technology, or other relevant fields.
- A permanent B2B contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
- 100% remote work
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Participate in only in international projects
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Career evolution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays in your country)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.