We are looking for an Oracle Logistic Consultant full-time remote with expertise in Logistics designing, implementing, and extending the applications used by customers.
- Our customer (NASDAQ, TASE: AUDC) is a leading provider of advanced communications, software, products, and productivity solutions for the digital workplace.
- They enable enterprises and service providers to build and operate all-IP voice networks for delivering unified communications, contact centers, and hosted business services, whether in the cloud or on-premises.
- Their innovative products, solutions, and services are used by large multinational enterprises and leading tier-one operators worldwide. Our underlying high-definition voice technology and products provide enhanced quality and an improved end-user communication experience.
- The company is running now EBS V11.5.10 and is implementing Oracle Cloud.
- This position will support the existing R11.5.10 environment and participate in the
Oracle Cloud ongoing project. This includes functional design, configuration, and
support of applications primarily focusing on the applications within the e-Business
- Core activities will include gathering and defining requirements, a configuration of
standard applications, gap analysis, functional design of application extensions, and
end-user support for OM, Distribution, Inventory, and Purchasing modules.
● Experience of 5 years or more supporting logistics (OM, INV, PO) OEBS –
● Implementation/support of Oracle application, wrote any design of Oracle Application
● Experience in writing functional designs
● Experience in a global industrial company – an advantage
● Knowledge and experience in development in Oracle – writing queries and scripts in Oracle DB and SQL – advantage
● Familiarity with Oracle Fusion / Cloud- an advantage
● Good English level (writing and speaking) – Required
● A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
● 100% remote work
● Trust-based managerial culture
● Team rituals and get together
● Participate in only in international projects
● Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
● Career evolution
● Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays of your country)
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.