We are looking for creative and skilled individuals SAP ABAP-COMM / ABAP SD Developer fully remote B2B!
The customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the customer. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across company sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program implementing in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain knowledge and help shape the company’s future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to company countries and leaders.
The ABAP SD responsibilities include the following:
- Analyze functional process and purpose technical designs.
- Create functional designs from a technical perspective.
- Review and actual development implementation, including related documentation.
- Develop solutions and lead the team on SAP technologies with deep hands-on activities (ABAP/UI5).
- Interface with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures
- Provide guidance on how to leverage SAP based specific technologies to create the most effective solutions in the assigned areas.
- Provide consulting on solutions, including how to leverage standard SAP functionality and how to enable requirements while minimizing ongoing maintenance costs in the assigned areas.
- Ability to read SAP code, analyze and review.
- Ensuring delivery and support timelines are met to quality and budget
- Participate in boards and meetings as needed.
- Work according to Enterprise methodologies and guidelines, as well as development best practice.
- Solution documentation.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
Education and Professional experience Requirements:
- Successful completion of ABAP course
- Minimum 3 years of core ABAP hands-on experience.
- Expert knowledge of Core Interface (CIF). LiveCache – integration with SAP ECC
- Expert knowledge of the following SAP APO modules:
o DP (Demand Planning),
o PP/DS (Production Planning Detailed Scheduling)
o Supply Network Planning (SNP)
o Global Available to Promise (GATP)
o Backorder Processing (BOP)
- Expert knowledge of BW Objects required for APO-Demand Planning – preferred
- Understanding of following SAP modules: SD
- Knowledge in variuos middlewares is preferred: SAP-PI, Tibco, DataStage, informatica, RDA-QG,
- Pharma industry experience is preferred, GxP
- Preferred: SAP certified in ABAP Development.
- Fluent English – writing, reading and speaking
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
- Remote work
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Career development
- Paid Time Off (Vacations, Sick & Public Holidays of your country)
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.