We are looking for SAP BW Consultant for an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the client. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across customer sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program will be implemented in the coming years in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
- Work as a team member on new midsized SAP BW project users.
- Analyze the new business requirements for data entry and reporting, propose technical decisions, and implement them
- Provide support for implemented BW functionality and business users.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in SAP BW/HANA
- Minimum of 1 relevant project experience with full implementation cycle and support
- Experience with business analysis, able to discuss issues and new requirements with the business users
- Proven experience providing technical solutions to business needs
- Extensive knowledge of data modeling
- Extensive hands-on experience in SAP BW and HANA modeling, calculation views development
- Degree in computer science, Information Technology, or other relevant fields.
- Experience with SLT, SDI, SQL
- Experience with BI tools SAP BOBJ / Analysis For Office and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and ability to establish good collaboration with business users to analyze their requirements.
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
- 100% remote work
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Participate in only in international projects
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Career evolution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays in your country)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.