Our customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the client. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across customer sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program will be implemented in the coming years in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program for the customer
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain knowledge and help shape customers’ future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to customer countries and leaders.
- You will take part in the roll-out project
- You will capture and translate business needs into functional specifications
- You will provide consulting advice to customers on Financial processes in SAP
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and someone who takes ownership. High external and internal service orientation, initiative, creativity, diligence, accuracy, and social skills.
- Must have solid interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver solutions
- 3+ years of strong knowledge in SAP FI.
- Or we would like to find FI Consultant who is ready to be PMO and manage the team tasks and is willing to learn CFIN
- Deep experience in S4 Central Finance.
- Profound knowledge in one of several SAP modules FI, CO, MM, SD
- Upper-intermediate English – writing, reading, and speaking
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
- 100% remote work
- Medical top-up and social benefits
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Team rituals and get together
- Participate only in international projects
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Career evolution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays in your country)
If interested, please share your CV at iuliana@euroasiarecruiting.