We are looking for creative and skilled individuals SAP CPI SME Developer fully remote B2B!
The customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the customer. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across company sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program implementing in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain knowledge and help shape the company’s future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to company countries and leaders.
SAP CPI SME responsibilities include the following in the Middleware Interfaces area:
- Review and translate functional designs into technical solutions.
- Develop functional requirements for new releases and production maintenance changes.
- Consult and advise SAP CPI development team and functional teams.
- Review and approve functional designs, from a technical perspective.
- Review and approve actual development implementation, including related documentation.
- Develop and guide the team in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues in order to maximize the return on IT and Business investments.
- Work according to ICC methodologies.
- Provide follow-up on all issues and solutions.
- Ensuring delivery and support timelines are met to quality and budget
- Work closely with IT business, support, MW, SAP, and boundary system development teams.
- Occasionally provide support for production interfaces.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
Education and professional experience requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in SAP PI required
- 3 years of proven hands-on experience in SAP CPI – specifically on SuccessFactors integration – mandatory
- Experience with Ariba CIG implementation is a big plus
- 4+ years of experience in mentoring and Leading SAP PI SAP CPI developers required
- Strong SAP CPI development and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with all phases of implementation including design, build, configuration, testing, and support
- Experience with the development and configuration of iFlows
- Experience with the development of complex mappings including Node functions and XSLT
- Experience with the development of Groovy scripts
- Experience with IDOC, RFC, JMS, JDBC, SFSF, SFTP, SOAP, and REST adapters
- Production support experience with monitoring and troubleshooting message processing
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate business requirements into technical design
- Experience in implementing SOA concepts.
- Experience with SPLUNK/ IBM DataPower a plus
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent technical abilities, leadership, decision-making, strong communication skills, and adaptability to new technology
- Self-motivated – team player with the ability to work with technical and functional colleagues.
- Independent and self-managed
- Systematic approach
- Ability to understand the holistic picture
- Strong relationship-building skills, internally within IT and with business users.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Quick learner
- Provide deliverables in a timely manner
- Innovative thinker
- Fluent English – writing, reading, and speaking
- Remote work
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Career development
- Paid Time Off (Vacations, Sick & Public Holidays in your country)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.