We are looking for creative and skilled individuals SAP FI-CO ABAP Developer fully remote B2B!
The customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the customer. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across company sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program implementing in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain knowledge and help shape the company’s future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to company countries and leaders.
The ABAP FI-CO responsibilities include the following:
- Analyze the functional process and purpose of technical designs.
- Create functional designs from a technical perspective.
- Review and actual development implementation, including related documentation.
- Develop solutions and lead the team on SAP technologies with deep hands-on activities (ABAP/UI5).
- Interface with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures
- Provide guidance on how to leverage SAP-based specific technologies to create the most effective solutions in the assigned areas.
- Provide consulting on solutions, including how to leverage standard SAP functionality and how to enable requirements while minimizing ongoing maintenance costs in the assigned areas.
- Ability to read SAP code, analyze and review.
- Ensuring delivery and support timelines are met to quality and budget
- Participate in boards and meetings as needed.
- Work according to Enterprise methodologies and guidelines, as well as development best practices.
- Solution documentation.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
Education and professional experience:
- Successful completion of ABAP course
- BA in computer science or software engineering – preferred
- Minimum 3 years of core ABAP hands-on experience.
- ABAP performance analysis & optimization – mandatory.
- Object Oriented programming – mandatory.
- Enhancement framework – BADIs, User Exits, ImplicitExplicit enhancement – mandatory.
- Design of technical solutions for functional processes.
- Proven experience in Adobe forms, IDOCs – mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in Workflow
- Knowledge in the following topics: HANA, Web Dynpro, FPM, UI5/Fiori, mobile development, SAP BASIS knowledge, SOLMAN/CHARM.
- One of the following skills hands-on experience is preferred: HANA, Workflow, or UI5.
- Functional knowledge in SAP Finance and Controlling
- Experience in SAP FI-MM, and SAP FI-SD integration.
- Integration with Concur, Readsoft, and other 3rd party systems.
- Familiarity with upgrading large complex SAP ECC systems and experience in supporting complex system builds, transports reviews, and system upgrades support including SPAU/SPDD resolution.
- Knowledge in various middlewares is preferred: SAP-PI, Tibco, DataStage, Informatica, RDA-QG,
· Vistex experience – preferred.
· Readsoft experience – preferred.
- Pharma industry experience is preferred, GxP
- Preferred: SAP certified in ABAP Development.
- Onshore experience is preferred.
Skills and Capabilities
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to work with technical and functional colleagues.
- Independent and self-managed
- Systematic approach
- Able to understand the “big picture”
- Strong relationship-building skills, internally within IT and with business users.
- Fast learner
- Ability to multi-task and manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
- Able to quickly adjust to ever-changing requirements and provide deliverables in a timely manner
- Ability to lead a team of developers
- Analysis abilities
- Analytical and Communication skills
This job requires national and international travel up to 20% of the time.
Fluent English – writing, reading and speaking
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
- Remote work
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Career development
- Paid Time Off (Vacations, Sick & Public Holidays of your country)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.