Our customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the client. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across customer sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program will be implemented in the coming years in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program for the customer
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain knowledge and help shape customers’ future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to customer countries and leaders.
- You will provide consulting support to customers on Financial processes in SAP
- You will capture and translate business needs into functional specifications
- You will be assisting in the testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation, or user’s lack of experience
Will be an advantage:
Read and understand ABAP program, debugging skills, and usage of SAP technical toolsets i.e. CATTS, LSMW, FM, BADI, USER EXIT and etc.
● Proven SAP Finance expertise. 5+years of strong knowledge in SAP FI, experience in integration with other SAP modules
● Expertise in SAP roll-outs for one of these countries: India, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, Australia
● Self-driven, result-oriented, and someone who takes ownership. High external and internal service orientation, initiative, creativity, diligence, accuracy, and social skills.
● Financial academic background or/and University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT background
● Upper-intermediate English – writing, reading, and speaking
- 100% remote work
- Participate in only in international projects
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends
- Career evolution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays of your country)
If interested, please share your CV at iuliana@euroasiarecruiting.