Our customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the client. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across customer sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program will be implemented in the coming years in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program for the customer
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain the knowledge and help shape customers’ future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to customer countries and leaders.
As an ERP functional consultant, you are in charge of:
- You will provide consulting support to customers on Procurement/Inventory Management processes in SAP
- You will capture and translate business needs into functional specifications
- You will be assisting in the testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation, or user’s lack of experience
- Integrating business requirements and technology (from user cases to go-live support)
- You will be responsible for gathering requirements from users (changes, customizations)
- Your functional expertise will be needed in order to deliver the different projects with high quality and on time
- Experience 3PL integration, WM Configuration, Integration with PP, MES
- Experience in FMCG/retail/pharmaceutical companies will be an advantage
- Upper-intermediate English – writing, reading and speaking
● A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
● 100% remote work
● Trust-based managerial culture
● Team rituals and get together
● Participate only in international projects
● Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the group
● Career evolution
● Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays of your country)
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.