The company provides solutions for the management of information, knowledge, and related processes, enhancing organizational infrastructure and control to bring a competitive edge, a boost in growth and higher profit.
We are proud of our finest IT talents who drive our clients to success! Since its establishment in 1994, Unitask has maintained a high level of professionalism, quality solutions, and excellent service and is considered a world leader in Oracle business solutions.
We invite you to join the team of professionals on our exciting journey into excellence, be a part of our vision, and share in our success. We are looking for creative and skilled individuals like you!
Our satisfied customers (testify to our rich experience and ability to find the best combination of proven methodology, leading technologies, and an in-depth understanding of the organization’s needs.
We are looking for creative and skilled individuals all time because we know – the best professionals – for the best company!
The customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the customer. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across company sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program implementing in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program for the customer
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain the knowledge and help shape the company’s future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to company countries and leaders.
- You will provide consulting support to customers on Plant Maintenance/Enterprise Asset Management processes in SAP
- You will capture and translate business needs into functional specifications
- You will be assisting in the testing process to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation, or user’s lack of experience
- Support daily operations.
- Independent managing of tasks and work packages.
- 3+years strong knowledge in SAP PM, proven track record of successful projects
- Good knowledge of Plant Maintenance processes – inspections, notifications management, work and maintenance planning, corrective and preventive maintenance, repairs planning and execution.
- Proficient in creating functional specification documents.
- Self-driven, results-oriented and someone who takes ownership. High external and internal service orientation, initiative, creativity, diligence, and social skills.
- Must have solid interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver solutions
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Upper-intermediate English – writing, reading and speaking
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
- Remote work
- Medical top-up and social benefits
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Team rituals and get together
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Career development
- Paid Time Off (Vacations, Sick & Public Holidays of your country)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.