Our customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the client. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across customer sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program will be implemented in the coming years in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
- As an ERP functional consultant, you are in charge of:
- You will provide consulting support to customers on Procurement/Inventory Management processes in SAP
- You will capture and translate business needs into functional specifications
- You will be assisting in the testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation, or user’s lack of experience
- Integrating business requirements and technology (from user cases to go-live support)
- You will be responsible for gathering requirements from users (changes, customizations)
- Your functional expertise will be needed in order to deliver the different projects with high quality and on time
- Proven practical experience in SAP configuration, design, and development for Production Planning in Process Industry (PP-PI)
- 3+ years of experience as a PP consultant in full cycle implementation projects or in support projects
- Good knowledge of basic production processes(capacity planning, material planning, execution of production orders) and integration with other SAP modules (MM/QM)
- Experience in integration with WMS and MES systems will be an advantage
- Working with the development team, preparing Functional specifications, coordinating and performing testing, Go-live support
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and comfortable presenting materials across multiple levels of the organization.
- Successful experience working in a team environment and with a multi-disciplinary and global team
- Experience in pharmaceutical/chemicals companies will be an advantage
- Upper-intermediate English – writing, reading and speaking
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program for the customer
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain the knowledge and help shape customers’ future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to customer countries and leaders.
● A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
● 100% remote work
● Trust-based managerial culture
● Team rituals and get together
● Participate only in international projects
● Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the group
● Career evolution
● Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays of your country)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.