Our customer is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company.
The Enterprise program is a significant transformation initiative for the client. It involves implementing consistent, industry-standard business processes supported by integrated systems (SAP-based enterprise solutions) across customer sites worldwide. This large-scale, global program will be implemented in the coming years in over 60 countries and 70 plants.
If you join us, you will:
- Become part of a highly strategic, core program for the customer
- Join a mature project in its implementation stage
- Gain the knowledge and help shape customers’ future business environment
- Work in a truly global, dynamic environment with exposure opportunities to customer countries and leaders.
As an ERP functional consultant, you are in charge of:
- You will provide consulting support to customers on Warehouse Management/Inventory Management processes in SAP.
- You will be responsible for implementing of new business processes and for existing business solution maintaining in SAP WM/MM module
- You will capture and translate business needs into functional specifications
- You will be assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user’s lack of experience
- Integrating business requirements and technology (from user cases to go-live support)
- You will be responsible for gathering requirements from users (changes, customizations)
- Your functional expertise will be needed in order to deliver the different projects with high quality and on time.
- Proven practical expertise in SAP configuration, design and development for Warehouse Management. Expertise of MM, Warehouse Management & Inventory Management functionality
- 3+ years of experience as a WMS/MM/IM consultant in full cycle implementation projects or in support projects
- Good knowledge of basic warehouse/logistic processes (Goods receipts/good issuing, inbound/outbound deliveries, picking and packing, handling unit management, stock replenishment, picking & put-away strategies, inventory processes and storage unit management)
- Working with development team, preparing Functional specification, coordinating, and performing testing, Go-live support
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and comfortable presenting materials across multiple levels of the organization.
- Successful experience working in a team environment and with a multi-disciplinary and global team
- Experience in pharmaceutical/FMCG companies will be an advantage
- Upper-intermediate English – writing, reading, and speaking
A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting:
- Remote work
- B2B contract
- Medical top-up and social benefits
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Team rituals and get together
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Career development
- Paid Time Off (Vacations, Sick & Public Holidays of your country)
If interested, please share your CV at email@example.com.