We are looking for a Functional Service Contracts Analyst with expertise in Service and Service Contracts support, implementation and configuration.
Our customer is a leading provider of advanced communications software, products, and productivity solutions for the digital workplace. They enable enterprises and service providers to build and operate all-IP voice networks for delivering unified communications, contact centers, and hosted business services, whether in the cloud or on-premises.
Their innovative products, solutions, and services are used by large multinational enterprises and leading tier-one operators worldwide. Our underlying high-definition voice technology and products provide enhanced quality and an improved end-user communication experience.
The company is running now EBS V11.5.10 and is implementing Oracle Cloud.
- This position will be responsible for the support of the client users (replacing the internal IT).
- Core activities will include understanding the details of the business processes and supporting them.
- In addition, the role will include the implementation of the new Oracle Cloud.
- As part of this, it includes gathering business requirements, defining requirements, the configuration of standard applications, gap analysis, functional design of application extensions, and end-user support.
- Experience of 5 years or more in supporting Service and Service Contracts modules in Oracle Applications – Required
- Implementation/support of Oracle application wrote any design of Oracle Application
- Familiarity with service business processes – Required, in hi-tech companies – preferable
- Experience of writing functional designs
- Experience in a global industrial company – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in development in Oracle – writing queries and scripts in Oracle DB and SQL – advantage
- Familiarity with Oracle Fusion / Cloud
- Good English level (writing and speaking) – Required
- A permanent B2B contract with the leader in innovation and engineering consulting
- 100% remote work
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Participate in only in international projects
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the Unitask Group
- Career evolution
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays of your country)
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.