The customer is an Israeli manufacturer of irrigation equipment. The company produces drippers, dripper lines, sprinklers, and micro-emitters. The company also manufactures and distributes crop management technologies, including monitoring and control systems, dosing systems, and crop management software
- Execution of installations, patches, upgrades, system tuning, and production support, as necessary.
- Provide technical (hands-on) support for projects and/or operational issues, for all platforms.
- Develop, implement, and execute SAP BASIS / HANA DB policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of SAP systems in support of the SAP applications.
- Performance tuning methods for Oracle, HANA and SAP, Analyzing Early Watch.
- Perform configuration, analysis, and troubleshooting of both ABAP and Java stacks.
- Backup and recovery experience for Oracle and HANA.
- Provide knowledge transfer to other members of the team.
- Perform system refreshes for QA, development, and training systems.
- Manage, plan, schedule, coordinate, and perform Quality Audits to ensure that SMG standards. Are followed in all Basis work performed by the Basis and Infrastructure administrators.
- Manage and support multiple landscapes.
- Will participate in 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Experience in working in a Global Company
- Experience with at least 3 big SAP Upgrades/Migrations projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, database administration or a related discipline is required. Or equivalent experience acceptable.
- Five to seven years of in-depth experience in the technical support of SAP systems including network, database, and application server performance is required.
- At least 2 years of Hana Administration, Hana DB Backup, and recovery experience, including demonstrated ability to debug performance problems related to coding inefficiencies and SQL statement tuning. Experience with storage solutions and snapshot Technology is required.
- Experience with complicated architectures, Multi-Tenant databases including 3-tier replication landscapes.
- Demonstrated experience working well with customers of varying levels of technical expertise in high-pressure situations and complex environments is required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to translate technical subject matter to non-technical audiences.
- In-depth understanding of SAP BASIS, SAP Hana, Oracle, LINUX, SAP Cloud platform. and network administration, including configuration, tuning, and recovery techniques is required.
- In-depth knowledge of all SAP components that encompass SAP environment is required.
- In-depth knowledge of Load Balancing and High-Availability Solutions for SAP and HANA systems.
- Basic knowledge in SAP BO, BW, PI, Solution Manager, Archive solutions, Monitoring and etc.
- Career and professional development of your personal strength in the international group
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast-growing company
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Medical top-up and social benefits
- Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose
If interested, please share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.